2011 Simplified Tables in PDF Format
To use the simplified tables:
- Determine the paying parent's income. (The online publication called The Federal Child Support Guidelines: Step by Step provides information on how to calculate income for child support purposes.)
- Find the table that matches the province or territory where the paying parent lives and the number of children being supported.
- On that table, find the income that is closest to the paying parent's income.
- Then look in the columns to the right of the income to find the child support amount that matches the number of children for whom you are determining child support.
- If the paying parent's income is over $150,000, please refer to the chart at the end of the simplified table to find out how much child support should be paid.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
- Date modified: