Inventory of Government-Based Family Justice Services


A Guide to Changing Child Support Orders in Manitoba is available at all court offices, Maintenance Enforcement offices, the Family Law Section, Legal Services Branch of Manitoba Justice, The Community Legal Education Association and all Manitoba Legal Aid offices.

Service(s) offered:

Date modified: