Review on Official Languages 2015-2016
Language of Work
In regions designated bilingual for language-of-work purposes
22. Incumbents of bilingual or either / or positions are supervised in their official language of preference, regardless of whether the supervisors are located in bilingual or unilingual regions.
23. Personal and central services are provided to employees in bilingual regions in the official language of the employee’s choice.
24. The institution offers employees training in the official language of their choice.
25. Meetings are conducted in both official languages and employees may use the official language of their choice.
26. Documentation and regularly and widely used work instruments and electronic systems are available in the official language of the employees’ choice.
28. It is possible for employees to write documents in their official language of choice.
In unilingual regions
28. Regularly and widely used work instruments are available in both official languages for employees who are responsible for providing bilingual services to the public or to employees in bilingual regions.
- Date modified: