April 03: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- Helping Each Other and Canadians
- April 2 – Network Access and Leave Requests
- April 1 – COVID-19: Mobility and access to essential infrastructure
- March 31 – Notes about Year-End and Cyber Security
Information for Employees
- Network capacity and best practices
- Have You Registered for the Mass Notification System?
- Informal Conflict ManagementSystem (ICMS)
What’s Coming Up
- Advice on working from home safely
- Update on training
- Update on timekeeping
JustInfo Status Update
If you have submitted an article, the JustInfo team will be in touch when publication resumes to discuss whether the article needs to be cancelled, modified or re-submitted. If you have information that is important to share with staff as it relates to operations in the context of COVID-19, please reach out to the Employee Communications team. We also welcome your feedback on the COVID-19 information you have been receiving to date.
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
- Date modified: