April 24: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- April 24: A personal message from the home of Deputy Minister Nathalie G. Drouin (video message)
- Update # 14: April 23 – Looking Ahead and Staying Productive
Information for Employees
- COVID-19 Communications: Employee Survey
- Ergonomic tips for remote work
- Training and development
- Getting Started with MS Teams
What’s Coming Up
- Your Questions Answered
- Information on mental health
JustInfo Status Update
If you have submitted an article, the JustInfo team will be in touch when publication resumes to discuss whether the article needs to be cancelled, modified or re-submitted. If you have information that is important to share with staff as it relates to operations in the context of COVID-19, please reach out to the Employee Communications team. We also welcome your feedback on the COVID-19 information you have been receiving to date.
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
- Date modified: