June 12: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- Celebrating Connections: Star in our 2020 National Public Service Week Video! – We need you!
- June – A Time for Renewal and Reflection
Information for Employees
- Virtual Discussion for Managers and Supervisors on Leading Remotely
- Justice’s Office Entry App: Our tool for gaining access to our buildings (reminder)
- COVID-19 Office Entry App - User Manual (reminder)
What’s Coming Up
- Your Questions Answered
- Building Access and Accommodations Information
- Collaboration Tools and Working with Protected Information
- Performance Management and Talent Management Deadlines
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
We welcome your feedback!
- Date modified: