June 19: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- A Message of Thanks from the Honourable David Lametti, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
- National Public Service Week 2020: Celebrating Your Achievements
- Message from the Clerk of the Privy Council
- Update 20: June 15 – Housekeeping as we head into summer
Information for Employees
Let’s keep the momentum going from National Public Service Week! Recognize and show appreciation for a colleague’s work during COVID-19 by using one of these tools:
What’s Coming Up
- Easing Worksite Restrictions – Information from Treasury Board
- Entering and navigating the workplace: signage and adjustments made at JUS locations
- Departmental guidance on non-medical face coverings and masks
- Your Questions Answered (Office Entry App, best practices for working remotely and leave code 699)
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
We welcome your feedback!
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- Date modified: