June 26: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
Information for Employees
Let’s keep the momentum going from National Public Service Week! Recognize and show appreciation for a colleague’s work during COVID-19 by using one of these tools:
- Managers and Supervisors: Module 2 of mandatory training for easing workplace restrictions
- Watch the video: Celebrating Connections: Pass the Pen
- JUS Standout Stories (Dean Smith, Angela Bishop, and Bill Cauthers)
- Maintaining positive relationships while teleworking
- Guidebook for departments on easing of restrictions
- COVID-19: How to safely use a non-medical mask or face covering
- Justice’s Office Entry App: Our tool for gaining access to our buildings
- Reminder: JUS Proud (until June 30)
What’s Coming Up
- Your Questions Answered (Office Entry App, best practices for working remotely and leave code 699)
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
We welcome your feedback!
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- Date modified: