May 1: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- Message from Elisabeth Eid, Mental Health and Wellness Champion
- Update # 15: April 30 – Planning for the next steps
- Navigating uncertainty and planning for our future workplace
Information for Employees
- Mental Health resources from the Wellness, Informal Conflict Management System, and Occupational Health and Safety teams
- Your Questions Answered: Week of April 27
What’s Coming Up
- Working remotely with secure files
- Updates on Finance, Planning and Procurement
- Message from the Champion for Awards and Recognition
- Message from the Champion of Open Justice
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
We welcome your feedback!
- Date modified: