May 8: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- 2020 National Awards Ceremony: Delayed until November, but Recognition happens year-round!
- Open Government: More important than ever
Information for Employees
- Teleworking with Protected Information during the COVID-19 Situation
- Finance, planning and procurement
What’s Coming Up
- Update on cyber security and phishing
- “Take-the-Pulse” Survey about views on the transition
- Virtual Consultation for the Mental Health Action Plan 2020-2023
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
We welcome your feedback!
- Date modified: