May 15: COVID-19 Weekly Update for Justice Employees
Below you will find a recap of all new content added to the Justice COVID-19 resource site over the last week, including: all staff messages; other helpful information for employees; what’s coming up; and a JustInfo status update.
All Staff Messages
- Update # 17: May 15 – New Guidance Coming on Eventual and Gradual Return to Worksites
- Update from the Chief Human Resources Officer
- Update # 16: May 8 – Putting Employees First
Information for Employees
- Justice Take-The-Pulse Employee Survey
- Your Input Needed: Contribute to the 2020-2023 Mental Health Action Plan
- When to Use the 699 Code for COVID-19-related Reasons
- Protect Yourself and Your Device from Phishing Attempts
What’s Coming Up
- Updates to Your Questions Answered
- Business Continuity Management FAQ
- Update on Temporary Measures for Second Language Evaluation
- JUSAccess FAQ
Social Media Corner
Follow the Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister and the department on Twitter.
- All-Staff Messages
- Justice COVID-19 page
- Information for Government of Canada employees
- For the latest on COVID-19 in Canada
We welcome your feedback!
- Date modified: