Message from Bill Kroll, Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Deputy Minister, Management Sector
Update # 5: March 18 - New Online Resource for Justice Employees
Further to my update yesterday, I want to let you know about a new online information resource for Department of Justice Canada employees.
Given our commitment to ensuring you have the information you need at this time, as well as the impact our teleworking is having on IT infrastructure and networks, we have set up a new web page that is accessible on any device, without logging on to the Justice network.
This new Resources for Justice employees: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) is your central hub for information that will help you and your colleagues navigate this challenging time.
You will find links to:
- Justice’s all-staff messages and updates
- Information from the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Chief Human Resources Officer
- Links to provincial, territorial and regional health authorities, and other official sources of public health information
- Court updates
- Tips and advice on working from home with technology and specialized information
- Key contacts, including the National IT Help Centre, Corporate Security, Employee Assistance Program, and others
- Mental health resources
We have designed this website with employees in mind, relying on authoritative information to support you during this time.
Reminder: Telework remains the preferred option
We appreciate that it has been challenging to access the network. However, even if you are having difficulties connecting, it does not mean that you should report to the office. To help with this, here are tips and suggestions to help work remotely, including access to your work email through Webmail. Talk to your manager if you are still facing challenges.
The website will be updated with new resources regularly. I encourage you to check back often to stay informed and stay connected.
Thank you again for your patience and your tremendous work.
- Date modified: